Ipsy is a $10 subscription in which every month you receive 5 products and a makeup bag.
- Dermadeli Rejuvenating Toner – not sure of sample size – full size is 4 oz and retails for $24.99 – I would estimate this sample is worth around $6
- Luxie 514 Blush Brush – (love this brand!) retails for $18
- IBY Beauty Highlighter in the shade Bubbly – full size – retails for $12
- Elizabeth Mott Whatup Beaches Matte Bronzer – .7 g – full size is 8 g and retails for $25, making this sample worth $2.18
- NYX Butter Lipstick in the shade Ripe Berry – full size – retails for $6
- Total estimated value of this months bag – $44.18 – another month with great value!
I like that I got 3 full size products this month. One thing I’m not as fond of with Ipsy is getting a lot of unknown or online only brands. I find the quality to be more hit or miss than well known brands, and I also find if I do enjoy something, I’d rather buy in store than having to repurchase online.
I was super happy with the brush, and will definitely be trying the highlighter and bronzer, though just from swatching, the bronzer seems similar to other products I already own. I will use the toner, but didn’t find it to be anything special. I am going to pass on trying the NYX Butter Lipstick, because I have tried the line in the past, and am just not as much of a fan of sheer lipsticks. I prefer to use lipsticks that are fully opaque and long lasting. I will be passing it along, or trading it.
Overall, this month was just so-so for me. It would have been more of a miss, but the brush definitely made a positive impact for me.
What did you get in your bag this month?