This month was definitely the cutest bag so far! I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but I think it’s so adorable. I want to find a way to attach a wrist strap so I can carry it as a wallet.
- Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank Angle Blush Brush – retails for $5
- Ofra Cosmetics Rendezvous Blush – .14 oz – full size refill pan – retails for $12
- Defy and Inspire Nail Lacquer in the shade Paradise Island – full size – retails for $7.49
- Skin&Co Face Toner – 1 oz – full size is 6.7 oz and retails for $27 – sample worth $4.03
- Tony Moly Liptone Lip Care Stick – 3.5 g – full size – retails for $10
Total value of products: $38.52
This was not necessarily my favorite month for products, but how much I love the bag kind of makes up for it.
I think the brush is really cool, and definitely one of those items that brings back the nostalgia. For a blush brush, it’s probably too small for my taste, but I can use it for contouring or bronzing just fine.
I am not planning to use the blush, just because I have too many already, and will give this away to a good home. I will try the nail polish, but it’s similar to other colors I own, so I’m not super excited about it. So far I like the toner and lip balm. I don’t typically use toner, but I have started using it at a night and it makes my skin feel extra clean after washing. The lip balm is really smooth and nice, and I could see myself using it up quickly. Overall, a very so-so bag, but still some solid products I will use, and I will continue subscribing.
Someone please let me know if you have any ideas for how to turn the zipper slider into a wrist strap!