This blog is late this month, but I still wanted to share what I got! This month I got box 469. There were 4 variations.
- Atelier Cologne Clementine California – 2g – full size 100 g retails for $130, sample worth $2.60
- Glamglow Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer – .24 oz – full size 1.7 oz retails for $49 – sample worth $6.92
- Josie Maran Finishing Balm – .1 oz – full size .5 oz retails for $36 – sample worth $7.20
- Verb Ghost Oil – .57 oz – full size 2 oz retails for $14 – sample worth $3.99
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion – .06 oz – full size .33 oz for $20 – sample worth $3.64
- Benefit Watt’s Up highlighter – .08 oz – full size .33 oz retails for $30 – sample worth $7.27
- Full value: $31.62
This month, unfortunately I was pretty underwhelmed. I already have a sample of the Finishing Balm and haven’t used it yet, because it’s such a weird concept, but maybe I need to give it a chance. The hair oil is okay, but nothing better than what I can get at the drug store, and I don’t like the smell. I am not planning to try the highlighter because I already have too many, so I’ll probably end up trading this.
I was, however, pretty happy to receive the UD Primer Potion because I’m almost out of my full size, so this will last me a little longer before I need to purchase a new one. I also love all Glamglow products I’ve tried, and so far I really like this one! I have been using it all over my face on the days I don’t want to wear foundation. I don’t think I would purchase full size because it’s so expensive.
This was one of my least favorite months so far, so I hope April is better!