This month I have 6 empties.
- CoverFX Illuminating Primer – I really like this! I have dry skin so I love glowy primers. I think I like the Becca backlight primer more, but this is also really good, and something I would repurchase if I was in the market for a primer.
- GlamGlow Thirsty Cleanse – this is probably my favorite cleanser, but I’ve only ever had a few samples of it, and never purchased it because it’s just too pricy for me. It is super gentle, moisturizing, and smells amazing.
- MUFE Step 1 Primer – although I usually don’t go for something mattifying, I really like this. It’s super smoothing and I like that it has pigment in it to cover my redness. It is great for the days I want to be lazy – I just put this primer all over my face, with a little bit of powder over, and my skin looks good without much work. I ended up trading some other samples to get more of this!
- Urban Decay Perversion – while I love lots of mascaras, this one was right up my alley. I love long, thick lashes, and this gives me exactly what I’m looking for.
- Tarte Lights Cameras Lashes – one of my least favorite mascaras, as it just doesn’t add enough oomph for what I usually like. I used this for more “no makeup makeup” looks, but I wouldn’t repurchase.
- Bite Matte Creme Lip Crayon in the shade Aubergine – probably my proudest pan ever! I have never finished a full size lipstick, so this was my first. It took me a little over a year, and I probably wore it on average about twice a week. It’s a beautiful berry color, matte and super long lasting, but not as drying as a liquid lipstick. I LOVE this color and formula already have another!